Not so much

2 comments
The truth? Stephanie doesn't suck at all, not even a little bit. She's wonderful, and aT the risk of once again seeming like I have a big boner for her, she IS the best friend I've ever had. I value her unassuming way of listening to my fears and pain, my thoughts and ramblings. She has a way of listening that is far beyond just invested interest, she listens to me in a way that makes me feel like she not only understands or cares, but feels. Her ability to put herself in my shoes when I replay an event to her, makes me feel like she was there, guiding me through. I can never ever thank her enough for being such a wonderful influence, or amazing person. More than anything I feel sorry for anyone that has not yet had the honor of meeting dear Steph.

2 comments:

  1. That's hot. And scary. I am excited and nervous to see future blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey I love you!!! And I love that you are my sister's best friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.