First Day of Sucks

Leave a Comment
So I'm sittin at my nine to five, and Stiff g-messages me, and I don't mean her thug ass texted me from her Boost Mobile either (chirp: the pre-tweet), she sent me some kind of instant message through gmail. I didn't even know you could do that. Are emails not instant enough? And it's not like you can just instant message anyone, it's only gmail account holders. Just effin email them. What disturbs me more is she knew that I was sitting there, logged into my email account, waiting for something more exciting than Netflix account updates to come through. Anyways I tell her I'm at work and that I'm too busy to talk. Which I was busy, busy google mapping all of my friends and families houses, hoping that I would find my car in at least one of the street views. She proceeds to invite herself on a lunch date to my place of business. And what does that ho do... she comes up here takes my money and buys herself some damn tacos from Taco Bell. I mean come on Stiff, you're Mexican for Christ's sake, you should have much better taste in tacos than that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.