Still Suckin

Leave a Comment
So yesterday, I'm at the mall with my greek god of a boyfriend, watching movies and what not, and guess who calls, thats right, the bff&e&e&e&e. She's checkin up on me because her much more brain and much less brawn boyfriend was out of town... I guess this meant that we were supposed to hang out. She whines that we aren't together, and blah blah blah. I ask her, "Why you so obsessed with me? Are you in lo-o-o-ve with me?" Well then we get into the conversation of lesbifriends, which my man happens to overhear, and his wheels and his moods start to turn. I can visibly watch his face rapidly change, from confusion, to realization, to pure joy, and last JEALOUSY. It's official Steph's look are becoming a problem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.